Thursday, October 11, 2012

Jessie Sulidis' Bachelor Canada Blog, Episode 2

Former Bachelorette, Jessie Sulidis, talks Bachelor Canada and what really happens behind-the-scenes on The Bachelor! 



Tonight was another successful night of Bachelor Canada, and we got to know some of the Canadian beauties vying for Brad's heart. Last night the girls all moved into the mansion. I remember my first day at the mansion. Watching made me miss being at the Malibu mansion with my Season 14 girls. I remember we'd get into our bathing suits and have baths together and gossip with a glass of wine. We would all gather around the pool and leave our microphones hidden in the house somewhere and laugh at the sound techs who were frantically trying to find them and re-attach them to our bodies.  What I don't miss is sharing a room though.  It's impossible to catch any sleep. Girls are up all night giggling, crying, and carrying on and then you're woken up at 7am to film. 

I have to note that both Brad and Bachelor host, Tyler Harcott, looked very handsome last night. I loved them in more casual clothing. They both seemed more comfortable and confident. Tyler has started to grow on me and I'm trying to get passed the fact we can't have Chris Harrison. I have to say he was better tonight than last week. More relaxed with his role. 

Pastor Chantelle gives it her all
Read more about The Bachelor... »

No comments:

Post a Comment